Tuesday, July 24, 2012

aagghh.  So, I had been using Straight Talk cell phone company, I recently fired them.  The 45 $ unlimited plan from Walmart...  In May, I bought a new card, uploaded it, one week later, they shut my phone off.

 I couldn't call them to find out what happened, so I had to buy more minutes to ask them why they would shut my phone off after only one week of use.

 I uploaded new minutes, then, they gave my phone a new number.

So frustrating.

I get them called, three hours later, after much denying on their part, we finally reach an agreement.

Don't let them fool you, they keep records of all of it, each and every phone number is accounted for.  They can bring up your phones activities.  After an hour of trying to get an answer as to why they would shut my phone off, they kept telling me they had no idea, that I had probably ran out of minutes.  I said I had just bought them, only used one weeks worth.

I asked them to look on my phone record and read to me the activity.  They said, You uploaded minutes a week ago.  Then why did you shut my phone off?  We do not know, would you like to have your old phone number back?  yes, but first, I need to be reimbursed for the minutes you stole from me.  They said, we need to give you back your old phone number first, so you need to get off the phone.

They said this without ever confirming that I would be reimbursed.  It's frustrating.

I've gotten to the point of not ever wanting another cell phone.  But, with only a landline, I feel like I am strapped to staying at home because I have to stay by the phone, because the parental units don't know the password to their answering service.  ugh

That complicates my job search.

No comments:

Post a Comment